I realized after I got through 1 repeat of the cables on the back that I had a small math error in calculating gauge. I knew it looked too tight, but it took me about 24 hours to rationalize what happened.
Ah, now we are onto take 2 and it's not going faster, but it's looking much better! I love how it's working up, but I don't think it's going to be done in time for the show :( So for the show I'm thinking of whipping up the fat bottom bag from S'n'B Happy Hooker.
This is what has happened to my coffee table (... trunk). I suspect it will only get worse since Ross still had a couple of sweaters when I was there over the weekend and I will probably buy at least one more. You know, just in case.