I found this cool idea on knitnana's blog. The idea is that you make a comment to this entry and I will select someone at random to send a gift to! If you've got a blog, then leave the address so I can make an educated guess as to what you would like, if not, then you'll get some thing totally random!
How it will work:
1. Make a comment to this blog entry by next Wednesday (December 5th)
2. Give me some way to contact you (blog or e-mail)
3. I will select someone at random
4. I will contact the winner and send them a fun gift*
5. I will send said gift ideally that day, but I have been notorious lately for sending things in an untimely fashion... The winner should expect it to be shipped before the end of the year
*If you're not a knitter, you are as welcome to participate as knitters and I promise not to send you yarn or needles :)
The catch: you must agree to pay it forward on your blog to keep this going. I suppose if you don't have a blog, I recommend you do this with friends! We all know there is no free lunch, but this is pretty close! Fun times!