June 1, 2008

A big sweater

At the moment I believe the sweater is at it's biggest. It's taken over my living room :)

Today Drew & I went to visit Camp and then for a walk up to Hidden Lake. It was a complete blast! Soon we'll be to the camping-and-knitting stage :)

We even saw something I've never seen before. It's a Fairy Slipper wild orchid.

I knitted on my newest sock most of the weekend and Drew thought it was adorable. I'm not sure how long that attitude will persist, but I'm milking it for all it's worth at the moment! I suppose it means I need to knit him some socks, though... I needed to take a break from complicated projects so I got going on Sockotta from Plymouth in a green/blue color way. I love that it's self striping even though it's not coming out exactly the same with all of the stripes. I'm excited for some cotton socks to hike in :)

1 comment:

Rachel @ Snail-Bait Killer Embroidery said...

that flower is amazing!! i have never seen one before. i have had a thing for orchids lately haha
i still have no idea how you knit such crazy things! you are talented!